woensdag 19 december 2007

Cigar review: Davila Soldado Maduro


Well, another week, another cigar. This week I am having the Gil Conzales Davila Soldado Maduro fresh from the humi, to accompany me for Key Largo, starring Humprey Bogart.
For such heavy lifting on the screen, I needed to sport a heavy cigar to balance it out. That is why I chose this dark Honduran cigar that measures about 12,4 cm by 44 ring gauge.

The cigar only came to life after smoking it for about 15 minutes. The first part was difficult, it burned uneavenly and went out really quick. Taste here was very mild. After about 15 minutes, the cigar really came to life. As more perfume was released the taste grew and the excitement on the screen really completed the experience.

Final verdict? Not nearly as good as a Romeo y Julieta Romeo No.2 (my favorites), but nevertheless I give it an 86%.

Geen opmerkingen: