zondag 24 februari 2008

Romeo y Julieta Short Churchill Tubos


In november last year, I was in London. While visiting Harrod's I was guided by one of the most impressive shopkeepers I have ever seen :)

Anyhow, I bought myself 3 Romeo Y Julieta Short Churchill's, and I didn't feel like lighting one up, untill last week.

This tubo has the new Romeo y Julieta colours, not the silver anymore but the red and white. Only, this tubo doesn't open on the top, but in the middle. Great distinction! It also doesn't have a screwcap to open, but you can just pull it apart.

The smoke itself was great. I really like robusto shaped cigars, because they give a lot of flavour for a short time. This one was a bit too mild for me though..but I tend to like heavier cigars.


The smoke was beautiful, the Churchill burned great and evenly, and it was a heaven to hold in my hands because of the soft wrapper.

Light hinds of pepper and leather, this cigar keeps its mild flavor from the first puff to the last, while showing no bitterness in the last past. Well rounded taste, and definitely great quality for the price!

I hope I can hold the others long enough in my humidor to last untill the summer, I bet these will smoke superb while laying in the sun!

"Luxurious" is the best way to describe them...

Geen opmerkingen: