donderdag 6 maart 2008

new Cabinet


Last week I encountered Ron De Kok 's website, and saw he was offering handmade humidors.

Because of my desktop humi is just filled ( I really cant smoke the limitada's, I just want to keep them), I really needed another one, and a big one!

That's why I bought a cabinet, 5 drawers, good to keep about 500 cigars!
It looks great in my living room, and I am sure it will attract many curious looks.

He even gave me a digital hygrometer, which is just awesome! It keeps the max and minimum temperature and humidity!

So I spend all evening preparing it, to store my sticks in..washed it inside, all the trays with distilled water, threw in my old humidifying device. The humi also contained crystals, the new way to humidify the humi.

So, now waiting for a few days, and then I can transfer my smokes!

By the way, anyone interested in a desktop humi ? ;)



Just look at that beauty standing in my room, next to the big screen..This way I will never hesitate to light one up when watching a movie.

Thanks Ron! And I hope you like the Fonseca !

Geen opmerkingen: