zondag 19 oktober 2008

All about my mother

This post has nothing to do with the famous Almodovar movie, "Todo sobre mi madre", but I wanted to dedicate a post on this blog to my mother.

After being diagnosed with breast cancer earlier this year, things were looking pretty grim in the family. She went in surgery in spring, and is still taking lots of heavy medication.

But that doesn't stop her from enjoying life to the fullest. As we speak, she is on an adventurous trip with other people like her.

These pictures were taken a few weeks ago, at the poetry exhibition of Jan, her husband. She is smoking a small Cohiba, and you can clearly she is loving it.

Thanks mom, for being there for me and with me, and I hope we can share a lot more good times (and great cigars!)




Geen opmerkingen: