woensdag 8 oktober 2008

Xikar lighters: Free leather sheat if you registrate your product !

A few weeks ago I bought this great new lighter, a Xikar EX in chrome silver (so I can check if my hair is good on the reflection ;) ). My old one was totally scratched from sitting in my pocket next to my keys.

This lighter is a combination of a regular flame and a jetflame, so you can light your cigars while standing in the wind! It is fuelled by butane, so no benzine smell on your cigars. The people from Xikar also offer a lifetime warranty on all their products, so the Xikar is really a good choice, not only for lighters but they do offer great looking cutters as well! (I am already saving for a mammoth cutter ;) )

Now, what was I going to do to not get this scratched as well? I was looking at keychains or pouches to put my keys in..both designer brands as normal brands offer really good looking ones, but I still feel like they belong to my grandparents..

Well, Xikar solved my problem in another way! They send me a free leather sheath to put my lighter in..As a way of saying "thanks for buying our product" I think this is a really good message!

And I even got it really quick..they send it from Kansas,USA to Antwerp, Belgium in 2 weeks..really great!

Thanks guys and girls at Xikar, I will definitely buy more of your stuff!

Geen opmerkingen: