zondag 27 januari 2008

H. Upmann Coronas Major Tubo


I still remember my first Upmann. I just bought a whole box ( my first box that I bought actually), and remembering they werent that great. They were definetely not bad, but something in the taste just doesn't appeal to me.

So when I bought this Coronas Major Tubo, I was quite convinced the same flavor would fill my mouth and nose. And it did.
But, wait, first, let me give you some info about this tubo:

It is not expensive, ranged as the Romeo tubos. About the same size and diameter.They smoke great, good draw, but tend to burn uneven. They are spicy ( and that's what I dont like about them), even when you just taste the cigar before liting it. Other flavors that come to mind are toast and dirt. They produce a full flavor, and give a good consistent ash.

So, it definitely is not a bad cigar, but they just dont do it for me. The taste is not my style.

Geen opmerkingen: