maandag 24 maart 2008

C&G leopardos


Found this cigar at Vierstraete, the box looked really cool with the leopard skin, like a cigar for the "Hugh Heffner"-types ;)

I never heard about the brand, Condal & Peñamil, a canary island brand (tenerifé, to be exact), which has produced these Leopardos, a 1000 box limited cigar.

So, how could I resist one? I took it home, and waited for the perfect time to smoke it.The corona did feel perfect in my hand, the cigar was sleek and looked perfectly rolled.
A dry puff before lighting the cigar gave me courage, it tasted like a nice cigar.

I put the lighter to it, and took some puffs. Great tobacco flavor, combined with wild flowers gave a very nice taste. It burned slightly uneven, but it corrected itselve.

Then, with about 2/3 to go, all went wrong. The cigar went out for no reason, and after reliting it, it tasted quite bad, and it burned very uneven. I tried to correct it a few times, but the taste was really bad, so I tossed it away with about half way to go.

Too bad, the cigar was building up quite nice, but I think a roller error confronted me with a harsh reality.

Really too bad!

Geen opmerkingen: